|Giant Height||46.1 m|
|Giant Weight||676.2 tons|
- "You don't stand a ghost of a chance against me!"
Spectro is a Poltergeist-themed Mysticron monster from the Conquerons, created from the emotions of a stuffed Dinosaur toy named Stego, based on its despair at being thrown away.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Absorption: Spectro can assimilate any object into its body.
- Poison Gas Emission: After receiving attacks, Spectro can generate a poisonous gas that weakens its opponents.
- Size Alteration: Spectro can increase its height without the aid of its host's negative energy.
- Poison Blast: Spectro can generate its poison gas as an energy beam and launch it from its hands.
- Hope Empowerment: As Finn inspired David to never give up, the Stegosaurus toy generated hope that counteracted Spectro's accumulated despair in its body, paralyzing it.
- Minosaur Attribute: Undead Monster
- Place of Distribution: Laughing Trash Dump
- Experience Point: 503
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Spectro is a repainted & modified version of Troller.
- This Mysticron is based on a poltergeist, a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises & objects being moved or destroyed.
- Spectro’s design suggests a haunted house as a secondary motif.
- The skull face on the Poltergeist Minosaur is similar to the Skull Reapers from Masked Rider.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.