|Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - The Next Generation|
|Number of episodes:||35|
|First episode:||Beginning of a new Drive|
|Last episode:||Uprising End|
|Intro:||Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - The Next Generation/Theme Song|
|Adapted from:||GoGo Sentai Boukenger|
The New Power Rangers are formed as a group of explorers saving the universe from a new wave of terror.
|Anthony Lipton||Red Operation Overdrive Ranger|
|Rachelle Williams||Yellow Operation Overdrive Ranger|
|Dyer Gaines||Black Operation Overdrive Ranger|
|Robyn Kishi||Pink Operation Overdrive Ranger|
|Phillip Billings||Blue Operation Overdrive Ranger|
|Christoffer Steel||Mercury Operation Overdrive Ranger|
Arsenal and Gear
- S.H.A.R.C.: A sleek jet-like vehicle created by Andrew Hartford. It is the primary mode of transportation for the rangers.
- Overdrive Tracker: The morpher of the Overdrive Rangers. It can tell the hazard levels of the treasures they find, and decode clues. It is also used to call the Driver Zords.
- Mercury Morpher: The morpher of the Mercury Ranger. It can be used to summon Dump Driver (# 1) to Rescue Runner 2 (# 13).
- Control Driver: Used by the Rangers to control their DriveMax Zords, they fold into a suitcase form for traveling.
- Double O Zip Shooter: A hand device used by the Overdrive Rangers, the Double O Zip Shooter has many functions at it's disposal.
- Drive Defenders: Sidearms of the Rangers it is normally a blaster, but can transform into a saber for closer combat.
- Overdrive Weapons
- Drive Lance: The weapon of the Red Ranger.
- Drive Slammer: The weapon of the Black Ranger.
- Drive Vortex: The weapon of the Blue Ranger.
- Drive Claw: The weapon of the Yellow Ranger.
- Drive Geyser: The weapon of the Pink Ranger.
- Drive Detector: The weapon of the Mercury Ranger.
- Defender Vest: Andrew Hartford developed the Stabilizing Shield. It is used to neutralize the kick in the Drill Blaster by dispersing the impact. With the connection of a Dragon Scale with the Stabilizing Shield activates the Defender Vest.
- Drill Blaster: A gun created by Andrew Hartford used together with the Defender Vest. It consists of two modes. Drill Mode, and Tri-Laser Mode.
- Transtek Armor: Another one of Andrew's creations, The Transtek Armor is for use of each of the five rangers. It has a Vehicle Mode and a Blast Mode.
- Hovertek Cycle: A cycle created by Andrew Hartford for the use of Dyer the Black Overdrive Ranger. It has two modes Cycle Mode and Hover Mode.
- Red Sentinel Ranger
- DriveMax Ultrazord
- DriveMax Megazord/Mega Truck
- Dump Driver
- Speed Driver
- Gyro Driver
- Dozer Driver
- Sub Driver
- DualDrive Megazord
- Drill Driver
- Shovel Driver
- Cement Driver
- Crane Driver
- Sonic Streaker
- DriveMax Megazord/Mega Truck
Rescue Runner System
- Flash Point Megazord
- Fire Truck Zord
- Rescue Runner 1
- Rescue Runner 2
- BattleFleet Megazord/BattleFleet Battleship Formation
- BattleFleet Zord 14
- BattleFleet Zord 15
- BattleFleet Zord 16
- BattleFleet Zord 17
- BattleFleet Zord 18
- Sentinel Knight
- Super DriveMax Megazord
- Operation Overdrive Arsenal Ready
- Drivemax Megazord: Drill Formation
- Drivemax Megazord: Shovel Formation
- Drivemax Megazord: Mixer Formation
- Drivemax: Megazord: Drill and Crane Formation
- Drivemax Megazord: Drill and Mixer Formation
- Drivemax Megazord: Crane Formation
- Drivemax Megazord: Rescue Formation
Flash Point Megazord
- Flash Point Megazord: Drill and Shovel Formation
- Flash Point Megazord: Drill and Mixer Formation
- Flash Point Megazord: Dozer and Sub Formation
- Flash Point Megazord: Crane Formation
- DriveMax Ultrazord: Rescue Formation
Operation Overdrive Arsenal Ready
- Operation Overdrive Arsenal Ready with Sentinel Sword
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.