|2 Part Episode Part 1|
|?, Episode ?|
2 Part Episode Part 2
2 Part Episode Part 1 is an episode of Power Rangers: The Animated Series.
(rangers are shooting Red Ranger) (Red Ranger is wearing bullet-proof vest)
- Red Ranger: (laughs) That was awesome! (takes off bullet-proof vest) Here, now someone else put on the bullet-proof vest! (alarm goes off making doorbell noise) Doorbell stations! Prepare to pretend we're not here, sign for a package, or receive pizza! Let's move, P.R.gers!
- Yellow Ranger: "P.R.gers"? Wouldn't just "P.R.s" be shorter, & make more sense?
- Red Ranger: Making sense is not part of my mission plan, ranger! I'm sticking with the "ger". (door opens to reveal White Ranger)
- Rangers: (gasps)
- Black Ranger: I can't believe I'm seeing this sight. Why if it isn't Ranger White!
- Red Ranger: (to White Ranger) To what do we owe the pleasure, admiral?
- White Ranger: I'm here to clean up your acts, Power Rangers. The Bureau of Elite Fighting Forces, or "BEEF", is not impressed with your—
- Yellow Ranger: Uh, that's "BEFF".
- White Ranger: Alright, the Bureau of Every Elite Fighting Force, is not—
- Yellow Ranger: That's "BEEFF".
- White Ranger: Yes, and what is your name, ranger?
- Yellow Ranger: Yellow Ranger, sir!
- White Ranger: Thank you, Mellow Stranger. You're fired.
- Rangers: (gasps)
- Red Ranger: Uh, good call, sir. That guy was always way too concerned with acronyms. Who else can we fire?
- White Ranger: Well, you, of course.
- Red Ranger: Me?! But then who's going to have the Red Gun?
- White Ranger: I will! (takes gun from Red Ranger)
- Red Ranger: Buh-buh-buh... Wuh-wuh-wuh... Suh-suh-suh...
- White Ranger: You're allowed to stand there stammering for fifteen more minutes & then you will be escorted out by Riotroopers. (Riotroopers come in & arrests Red Ranger)
- Red Ranger: You have no dignity?! At least let a Power Rangering Officer be escorted out by someone who isn't available in a discount three pack!
- White Ranger: My first act as new head of the Power Rangers will be... to arrest Thrax!
- All: (gasps)
- Red Ranger: Oh, I'd love to see how you're going to pull that one off.
- White Ranger: Well, it appears you all have invited him over to play televised video games. (Thrax is sitting in bean bag chair playing video games)
- Thrax: What kind of power-up is "moist beam"?!
- White Ranger: (to Thrax) You're under arrest, Thrax!
- Thrax: I thought we called a time-out!
- White Ranger: (to Blue Ranger) Throw him in the brig!
- Blue Ranger: Uh, you mean Pink Ranger's office?
(Thrax is thrown into small room) (emaciated Pink Ranger comes in)
- Pink Ranger: (to Thrax) Well, hello! Are you here to bring me the slightest morsel? (prison door shuts)
- Black Ranger: Thrax in jail? I can't believe what I'm seeing! It almost got my pants a-weeing! (laughs)
- White Ranger: (to Black Ranger) Oh right, I nearly forgot. You're definitely fired.
- Yellow Ranger: (to Red & Black Rangers) Well, I guess this is it, huh guys?
- Red Ranger: Forget that noise! Who needs the Power Rangers anyway? We'll start our own elite fighting force!
- Black Ranger: (to Yellow Ranger) Drop two more orders of wings for table four!
- Yellow Ranger: Coming up! (Red Ranger is reading newspaper)
- Red Ranger: "Power Rangers save bus full of hostages". "Air drop relief supplies to refugees". "Build orphanage". What type of crap is that?
- Pink Ranger's Brother: (to Red Ranger) Get back to work, pal.
- Red Ranger: Stupid old man Pink Ranger's younger brother. Who needs him anyway? We'll start our own restaurant!
- Singer: Kitchen Rangers, a really bad idea. It closed down after three months!
- Yellow Ranger: (to Red & Black Rangers) Well, what do we do now, guys?
- Red Ranger: There's only one thing to do. In order to show the P.R.gers how much they need us, we're going to bust Thrax out of jail!
- Pink Ranger: (to Thrax) ...& they never let me go on any missions.
- Thrax: Ouch, man. I hear that. Ever thought about Thraxing it?
- Pink Ranger: Hmm...
- Yellow Ranger: Break into the Ranger Central Playset? Impossible!
- Black Ranger: Maybe for us, but not for... my evil twin brother, Green Fuse Beetleborg!
- Yellow Ranger: Huh?
- Red Ranger: Eh?
- Black Ranger: The leader of the Trobblemakas!
- Yellow Ranger: Uh...
- Red Ranger: Still nothing.
- Black Ranger: The sometimes-good-guys sometimes-bad-guys whose only loyalty is to the highest bidder?
- Yellow Ranger: Oh!
- Red Ranger: Yeah! And they can help us open a new restaurant!
- Yellow Ranger: (groans)
- Red Ranger: No-wer Rangers... be continued!
- Singer: Buy all our playsets--
To be continued...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.